In keeping with our continuum of care model, and in an effort to better serve the needs of our national health partners and patients alike, Adva-Net is pleased to announce an expansion of services to include Addiction Recovery and Management.
In recent years, it has become apparent that the number of incidental addiction issues evolving from an acute or chronic pain scenario has increased at an alarming rate - and continues to do so – creating the need for an active Addiction Recovery Network segment which, in turn, complements the Adva-Net Comprehensive Pain Management Network component.
Adva-Net believes that in spite of many of our national health partners' attempts at putting in place protocols intended to monitor and correct the over-prescription of narcotics and opioids, the addiction problem persists and must be more aggressively addressed. For that reason, at the request of our national health partners, we are currently in a phase of expansion of our services to include Addiction Recovery services.
Addiction Recovery services are managed by our Care Coordinators when a national health partners submits a referral to Adva-Net. Our Care Coordinators work with the patients, providers and payors alike to ensure the needs of each party are met:
|Patients:||Adva-Care coordinators will schedule appointments, arrange transportation services (if required), and following an initial assessment, ensure that the treatment options offered by the network provider are appropriate to treat the patient's condition.|
|Providers:||Adva-Care coordinators will actively channel referrals to network providers. All referrals will be preauthorized. Providers' acceptance of new patients depend solely on the providers' criteria and availability. Adva-Net will guarantee payment within the contract terms.|
|Payors:||Adva-Care coordinators will channel referrals from the payor clients and schedule appointments with network providers who can treat the patient's condition. Payor may also refer patients directly to network providers. All necessary medical notes will be forwarded to the provider for review at time of referral. Communication between providers and payors is handled through Adva-Care coordinators to streamline the process.|
How to make a referral to Adva-Net
We have two convenient options for you to choose from:
- Complete the Adva-Net referral form and send to us via email or fax
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 941-313-3405
- Call us at 855-544-7246
Once Adva-Net receives the referral:
- Adva-Net will confirm receipt of the referral within one (1) hour.
- Adva-Net will review the referral for completeness and if any critical information is missing, we will contact you to obtain the needed information.
- The Care Coordinator will contact the Adjuster/Case Manager within (4) hours and begin the scheduling process. We will also schedule transportation or translation services as needed.
- The Care Coordinator will schedule the appointment to a network provider and will send notification of the appointment to you.
- Referrals with time sensitive requirements will be handled in an expeditious manner.
Adva-Net provides regular communication to you so you always know the status of your referral.